IT Service Delivery ManagerEngineering Department Warsaw, Poland
We are looking for IT Service Delivery Manager (Warsaw). It is extension of the team. Customer is a company within the credit management services industry operating in Europe.
- Planning, designing, and implementation of Line of Business Applications IT Services delivery to business users according to best practices, while ensuring high level of services quality and availability.
- SLA implementations and fulfillment.
- Monitor, control and support IT Services delivery; ensure that systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Establishment and management of reporting related to IT Services.
- Serve as escalation point for IT Services business users and management. Take ownership of related. Major Incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and Major Incidents review.
- Capacity Planning - ensure that future demand from business growth is understood and properly addressed.
- Management of IT operation teams, including those staffed at remote offices.
- Vendor Management for software vendors.
- Involvement in budgeting activities.
- Drive IT Services continuous improvements.
- About 5-7 years’ experience of diversified information technology experience.
- About 1 year of experience as an IT Manager or IT Operation Manager in field of Application Operation in financial institutions (banking, insurance, collection agency etc.)
- Knowledge in applying and managing IT Service Management processes (SLA, ITIL, ITSM, process management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organization, coordination, and interpersonal skills
- Upper-intermediate/Advanced written and spoken English
- Strong reporting and analytical skills (about 1 year experience)
Nice to Have:
- Experience of Vendor management
- ITIL or equivalent IT Service Management certification preferred
Regular (approximately 1 per 3 months) trips to the following countries will be required: Spain, Italy, Germany, Norway, Sweden etc.