The customer is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact center software, with more than 4,500 customers in 80 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience.
This project is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights, and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Our software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service, as well as extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and performance of customer-facing employees.
Project Tech Stack:
- BackEnd: Java Core, Spring (Core Container, Web), Unit Testing, Any REST Client, Hibernate\JPA, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Spark.
- Tools: Maven, Mercurial/GIT, Jira.
- 2-3+ years’ experience in software engineering with real project
- Experience in OOP, OOD, Functional Programming
- Good written and reading English skills
- Competitive salary with regular pay and yearly bonus
- 24 days paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical Insurance
- Good working environment
- English courses
- Opportunity to improve English skills by regular communication with native speakers and project team