The customer is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact center software, with more than 4,500 customers in 80 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience.
This project is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights, and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Our software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service, as well as extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and performance of customer-facing employees.
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines
- Experience in software engineering
- Experience in OOP, OOD, Functional Programming
- Good written and reading English skills
- jQuery, RequireJS, Underscore, Angular, Unit Testing, UI and Visualisation Libraries
- Maven, Mercurial/GIT, Jira
- Supporting of existing functionality (fixing of found issues)
- Creating new functionality (implementing of improvements and new features)
- Creating of acceptance tests for new functionality
- Creating unit tests