Marketing DirectorBusiness Development Department /Marketing USA
Marketing Director will have a critical role in helping the company achieve its growth goals. This person will collaborate closely with the strategy leadership team to implementation Global Marketing Strategy.
- Control to implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Managing the traffic of day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Executing on marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Oversee marketing operations, develop policies and business plans.
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital and non-digital channels
- Understanding of IT Services, IT Outsourcing
- Strong experience in service oriented B2B structure in marketing
- Good knowledge and previous excellent experience for of the effective marketing tools for different sales-channels
- Experience of successful implementation of marketing strategy is a big plus
- Good conversational and written skills in English
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Target driven, self-motivated and positive-minded person
- High level of communication and negotiation skills.