ReceptionistAdministrative Department Kyiv, Ukraine
We are looking for an organized and friendly full time Receptionist who will help to keep an organization running smoothly. You will be supporting our Office in a busy working environment.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information;
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally;
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs;
- Answer phone calls and give information, take messages or transfer calls to appropriate individuals;
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents;
- Handle incoming mail and other materials;
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences;
- Planning transport schedules for corporate drivers;
- Arrange courier deliveries;
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed materials;
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- 1+ year of work experience in an administrative position;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to details, planning and organizing skills;
- Excellent time menegement skills, ability to manage heavy workload and multiple tasks;
- High level of customer orientation good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to handle pressure;
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, dynamic and friendly;
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Power Point, Excel — advanced level;
- Bachelor degree;
- Proficient in English — Upper-Intermediate;
- Proficient in Spanish, German and Polish will be a plus.