Senior Java Developer (Web)Engineering Department Warsaw, Poland
We are looking to hire a Senior Java Developer (Poland) who will take part in development and maintenance services for customized software solutions based on standardized software components for large Europe customer. This role offers the opportunity to participate in development of software products used by people across number of European countries.
You will be responsible for understanding functional requirements and user stories, and integrating them within program modules.
You will work in a multicultural environment with talented colleagues in several European countries both on-site and when going to business trips.
- Designing, developing and maintaining web applications;
- Maintaining good test coverage;
- Refactor existing modules toward enhanced architecture;
- Coordinate technical activities and documentation throughout each project.
- 3-5 years’ experience in software engineering as Java developer;
- Experience in web development;
- Frontend development skills:
1. HTML 5
3. Thymeleaf 3 for Spring 4 (jQWidgets with jQuery, Angular JS and Bootstrap);
4. Spring 4 MVC (Spring WebFlow and Apache Tiles).
- Understanding of mobile first and responsive design;
- Understanding of testing principles (Unit tests, BDD, TDD, Test automation);
- Development infrastructure knowledge (Build and deployment automation, Source control, Windows infrastructure);
- Development with Java including the following:
1. Java EE Spring framework;
2. Spring 4 Security (OAuth2, SAML);
3. Spring 4 MVC (Web Service REST/JSON, Web Service SOAP/XML);
4. Spring 4 Core (POJO);
5. Spring Batch;
6. Spring 4 Data (Hibernate).
- Knowledge of software development methodology and software lifecycle processes, especially Agile (Scrum);
- Good knowledge of software configuration management processes and tools (MS TFS, SVN, GIT);
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with: SQL-Server 2012/2014, mySQL 5.7, Oracle 11g/12c;
- Bachelor or MSc degree in computer science, math, or related field;
- Advanced written and spoken English;
- German would be a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-driven personal approach and passion for helping others;
- A positive and resilient mindset and high stress tolerance.
- Ability to travel to the following countries (if required): Switzerland